Pages

Saturday 27 October 2012

Let's Go

Oh hi there!
It's a rainy Saturday here and I just made cinnamon buns...just for me.
That was a hard decision to make...crazy right?
But, yeah, deciding that me - just me - is worth cinnamon buns was actually a conversation in my head.

I decided that I didn't want to wait until I had a full house.
I decided I was worth it.
I decided that today was just as good of a day as any.

Sooo...that's a great segue into welcoming you into this new space.

What About Today.

See, here's the thing ~
I've been learning a lot lately that today has value.
And today isn't about what surrounds me and what my circumstance is.
Today IS about my perspective and my choices and my blessings...and wow...the blessings...they are endless.

Today is a great day to follow a dream, to smile, to forgive, to laugh, to hug, to learn something new, to pray, to be humble, to connect, to give more than I thought I could, to have a nap if I'm tired, to breathe in fresh air, to whisper and speak and yell and scream ~ at the top of my lungs ~ Thank You.

I'm learning to not discount today.
I'm learning that today has everything that I need and everything I hope for...if  I choose to see it.

Wow! That's pretty great news if you ask me.
Do you want to join me?
Do you want to run crazy brave and head-long into today?
Do you want to figure out how to face down fear and insecurity, step over them and be counted among the few and the courageous who choose joy...freedom...grace...today?

I'm doing it.
I don't know what it'll look like.
It might be messy and chaotic and disorganized.
But...I have a sneaking suspicion it will be beautiful, captivating and glorious, funny, gripping and real.
Let's go.

3 comments:

Tarasview said...

you ARE worth it :) xox

Tanya said...

Love this, need this perspective "today".

Danielle said...

I'm so grateful you're back.